Friday, October 5, 2012

Well Hello There!

Hi everyone! I'm Stephanie, creative genius here at Dirt Road Designs, and by that I mean my house. Late to the blogging party? Maybe, but I hope you will enjoy reading little tidbits about my life, as well as some projects I have going on.

Let me tell you a little about myself! I'm a mom of two - 19 months and 5 weeks, and wife to a very sweet and patient guy named Matt. In between everything else that's my life I like to make things - sewing, crocheting, knitting, and whatever else I can think up. Oh and cooking. Yes cooking. But only if there's chocolate, pumpkin, or lots of butter. Cue Paula Dean.

I learned how to do all these things, along with major home repairs, basic algebra and animal husbandry from my parents, who homeschooled all 4 of their kids and raised us to love God and each other. Jesus is my Savior and my bestest friend, and without Him I really honestly truly do not like the person I would be - lonely, angry and wihout hope. All of those things I have the opposite of now.. :)

I also enjoy commas, and dashes - if you haven't noticed.

Currently I have 47 projects going on so look for some poorly shot pictures of them. Some of them include a queen-sized quilt (73% finished), a yoda sweater I'm knitting for the boy's halloween costume, receiving blankets for a craft fair in November, and an endless stream of purses and wristlets for my business. I like to diversify. Ehh, I think we actually refer to that as crafting ADD.

The kiddies are waking up from naptime, so now I throw all crafting and blogging to the wind... Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a blog. I love how talented and organized you are. I will have to follow you. Would you come to Albuquerque and organize me? Love you and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete